Nearly 10% of the world population is suffering from kidney stones and over 80% of affected people are experiencing a recurrence.
A renal or kidney stone or calculi is a hard substance produced by minerals and salts within the urinary tract and kidney. The size of the Kidney stones can range from a small grain of salt to a large glass marble. While large or staghorn kidney stones with gross hydronephrosis are considered to be the case for conventional medical practice. Homeopathic medicines, on the other hand, can break down kidney stones so that they can escape safely with urine without surgery.
Homeopathic medicines help by boosting the body’s own immunity power to fight against infection and cause of the reoccurrence. You can avoid and decrease the risk of stone recurrence by changing your lifestyle and getting kidney stone treatment in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicine for kidney stone has shown the most significant results in:
- Improving chances for kidney stones to pass through urine.
- Relieving stone associated pain and blood in the urine.
- Relieving related pain and blood in the urine.
- Treating cystitis.
- Relief from burning in urine.
- Treating Urine flow related problems.
- Minimizing the chances of reoccurrence.
Treatment of Kidney stones with Homeopathy
Homeopathic medicine for kidney stone treatment is mainly classified into two types:
Specific treatment: This type of homeopathic treatment helps to regulate the intensity of pain and blood in the urine, and also makes it easier for urinary stones to propagate or break down.
Constitutional treatment: It helps to treat metabolic disorders and also reduces your inherent tendency to produce stones.
Popular Homeopathic Medicines for Kidney Stones:
Some popular and effective homeopathic medicines for kidney stones are known as; Berberis Vulgaris, Hydrangea Arborescens, Lycopodium Clavatum, Cantharis Vesicatoria, Sarsaparilla Officinalis, Ocimum Canum and Tabacum.
1. Berberis Vulgaris and Hedeoma Pulegioides: It is one of the top medicines to treat cases of renal calculi in the left side of the kidney. A common symptom that directs the use of Berberis Vulgaris is left kidney pain that radiates into the urinary bladder and the ureter.
2. Hydrangea Arborescens: This homeopathic medicine is usually referred to as the stone breaker. It is commonly used to crush kidney stones, ureter stones and gall-bladder stones. If you recognize white or yellow sand deposits, then Hydrangea Arborescens is a sure-shot homeopathy medicine for ureteral stone.
3. Lycopodium Clavatum: It is a great choice of homeopathy medication for treating right-hand kidney stones.
4. Cantharis vesicatoria: Cantharis Vesicatoria is of great help in kidney stone if you feel intense burning while passing urine.
5. Sarsaparilla Officinalis: This medicine is usually prescribed for treating right-sided kidney stones. Sarsaparilla Officinalis is a drug that can be used for kidney stones with intense burning at the end of the urination.
6. Ocimum and Tabacum: Ocimum shows remarkable results in the treatment of right-hand kidney stones with nausea or vomiting, while Tabacum is prescribed for the treatment of left-sided kidney stones with nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy works on individualization. Medicine for each patient is selected according to the patient’s signs and symptoms. Always take homeopathic medicine after consultation with a homeopathic doctor. For individuals prone to high stone recurrence, a longer duration of homeopathic treatment can be recommended.
Is homeopathy effective for kidney stones?
Of course, yes, small to medium-sized kidney stones are more likely to be removed completely with homeopathy treatment. Our treatment procedure at homeosolutions.com focuses on preventive treatment as well as improving your chances of passing stones through diet and homeopathic medicines.
If you are looking for highly potent, cost-effective and non-invasive treatment for any type of stone problem, you should opt for homeopathy treatment as soon as possible. Call us now and order the desired treatment course today!